domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Lista de oraciones. Redactar 10 oraciones en vos activa y cambiarlas a vos pasiva

Lista de oraciones.
Cambio de:
Active Voice -----> Passive Voice.


  1. Listen
    Fernando listens the radio (Active voice)
    The Radio is listened by Fernando (Passive voice)
  2. Walk
    Ange walks around the street (Active Voice)
    The street is walked around by Ange (Passive voice)

  3. Love
     Alvaro loves Carmen (Active Voice)Carmen is loved by Alvaro(Passive voice)
  4. Make
     Israel makes an excellent tomato sauce (Active voice)
    An excellent tomato sauce is made by Israel (Passive voice)

  5. Write
     I am writing a letter for my mom (Active Voice)
    A letter for my mom is being written by me (Passive voice)

  6. Do
     Alejandro is doing his homeworks (Active voice)
    His homeworks are being done by alejandro (Passive voice)

  7. Read
     Roberto reads a book (Active voice)
    A book is read by roberto (Passive voice)

  8. Send
     I am sending a text message for Ange and Tahmuche (Active voice)
    A text message for Ange and Tahmuche is being sent by me (Passive voice)

  9. Get
     I got an "A" on the last test (Active voice)
    On the last test, an "A" was gotten by me (Passive voice)

  10. Give
    Samanta gives to Juan a kiss (Active voice)
    A kiss to Juan is given by Samanta (Passive voice)


    End :D

4 comentarios: